All Ingredients are organic and each contain less than 8g per 100g carbs.
Carrot, Ginger & Raspberry Energy
- 1 whole carrot
- about 2 tablespoons of cranberry juice
- about 3 tablespoons of frozen raspberry
- about 1.5 tablespoon mix of flaxseeds and chia
- 2 pecan nuts
- a piece of ginger according to how big a ginger fan you are
- a half cup of almond milk, or more depending on how thick you prefer your smoothie to be (no sugar)
- 4 tablespoons or more of half-full biogard
- a pinch of fresh chili pepper
- a few leaves of basil
Additional natural booster of the immune system with some anti cancer effect all of which I add to the smoothie.
- Prescribed – 5 drops of Iodine solution (consult your doctor before using this)
- Self prescribed – a teaspoon of CHAGA Mushroom powder (Mattison)
- Prescribed – a half pipette of Turkey Tail
- Prescribed – 2 spoons ( comes with the bottle) of vitamin C powder (322 magnesium ascorbaat)
First of all rasp, wash and cut up your carrot. The ginger I never peel and because it is a small piece I just toss it into the smoothie bottle along with the small piece op peper. And then mix away! Of course, all ingredients can be increased or decreased. I manage to use this over a period of 2 hours.
02 February 2022
I also use prescribed supplements before and after the smoothie.